Naval Forces need to control penetrations to naval territory and main naval bases to deny hostile submarines. In order to improve the capability of Anti Submarine Warfare (ASW) Systems operating in littoral environments where sound propagation frequently causes very short sonar detection ranges and high false alarm rates on sonar systems due to adverse acoustic conditions, ASRLS provides the usage of low cost ASW rockets in shallow waters instead of employing relatively high cost torpedoes.
To engage submarine contacts under such difficult circumstances, inexpensive, quick-reaction anti-submarine weapon is needed for the navy.
Anti Submarine Rocket Launching System (ASRLS) is the best solution that is compatible with existing underwater fire control systems.
- 6 ready to fire anti-submarine rockets developed by ROKETSAN
- Two axis, gyro stabilized turret
- Full integration with the ship sensors (sonar, ship gyro, meteorological sensors etc.)
- Integration to the Naval Combat Management System
- Precise ballistic calculations
- Salvo firing capability
- Stand-alone man-machine interface to control whole system functions
- Automatic or manual slewing in the azimuth and elevation axis
- Manual firing capability in case of a system failure
- System level failure detection and localization