Basic Helmet is composed of lightweight composite materials and individually manufactured inner liner specific to the user.
Video, navigation, weapon and platform symbologies and external video (i.e. IR camera, missile seeker) are projected on Pilot's visor. The symbology of the system can be designed according to the platform and user specifications.
Hybrid Head Tracking system, which uses both optical and inertial tracking methods, provides easy cockpit installation.
- Custom ATR size
- Symbology Generation Capability
- Video and Symbology Overlay
- 2 x Analog Video Inputs
- 1 x Analog Video Recording Output
- Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface
- Ethernet and Serial Communication (RS-232/RS-422/RS-485)
- 28 VDC Operating Power
- MIL-STD-704 compliant
- MIL-STD-810 compliant
- MIL-STD-461 compliant
- Personalized, Comfortable and Stable Fit for Pilot's Head
- Hybrid Head Tracking System
- Connection and Battery Module
- Night Vision
- 40° Circular FOV
- Impact and Acoustic Protection
- Clear and Dark Visors