Developed for metros and LRV's, Traction Motor Control/Driver Unit is a new generation traction inverter for high efficiency traction motor control.
As the heart of traction system, TMCDU, is designed with new generation IGBT Technologies and advanced control algorithms. As a result of these efforts, safety, robustness and efficiency are increased to upmost levels.
- Control/drive a single traction motor or parallel connected two traction motors,
- Make sensitive current control with vector based control algorithms ,
- Enables running different control algorithms for different vehicles with its configurable DSB platform,
- Even at low speeds, perform regenerative braking and recover energy with its sensitive control capability.
- Modular configurable infrastructure for Metros nd LRV's
- 400kW output power
- Single or multiple parallel, traction motor control capability
- Asynchronous or synchronous traction motor control
- Sensitive torque control with dynamic current variation
- Regenerative braking
- Dynamic braking
- Redundant operation in case of malfunction
- High efficiency switching techniques
- Flexible design with its DSB technology
- Conforms to railway standards
- Built In Test function
- High temperature protection
- High current protection