GZM-03 is a lightweight and compact, eye-safe laser rangefinder and target locator, designed for handheld and remote use.
GZM-03 measures range and angle of the target to calculate its location. Target photograph can be captured and saved in internal memory together with target data.
GZM-03 has 2 built in cameras; one with narrow, other with wide FOVs, which eases finding and aiming to the targets.
GZM-03 has built in test function, RS422 and RS232 serial data interfaces.
- Mobile Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Range Finding
- Terget Location Calculation
- Capturing Digital Photographs
- Eyesafe Operation
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- High Ranging Performance
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in DMC & Inclinometer
- Built-in Digital Still Camera
- Automatic Target Coordinates Calculation
- Azimuth & Elevation Calculation
- Target Data Storage
- First/Last Reflection Selection
- Adjustable Target Masking
- SVGA, OLED Microdisplay
- Electronic Reticle
- Internal Memory
- Range: 200 m - 20,000 m
- Resolution / Accuracy: 2.5 m / ±5 m (1σ)
- Target Selection: First / Last / Gate
- Flashlamp pumped Er:Glass
- Wavelength: 1540 nm
- Safety Class: Eye-safe / Class 1, ANSI-Z136.2000
- Narrow FOV: < 3.5°
- Wide FOV: > 9°
- SVGA OLED Microdisplay
- Weight: < 2.5 kg
- Endure Military Environmental Conditions (MIL-STD-810)
- Power Source: Battery or 12Vdc
- Tripod with Angulation Head
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Remote Firing Switch
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.