ADLR Air Defense Laser Ranger, a high performance, eye-safe laser rangefinder, designed for air defense systems.
ADLR, employs a high power and high repetition rate, diode pumped Nd:YAG laser source, which enables measurement of small and high speed targets. Eye-safe wavelength conversion is performed by an OPO.
A built in daylight camera is provided for easy boresighting.
ADLR, Laser Range Finder, has a built in test function and can be controlled via RS422 serial data interface.
- Air Defense Weapon Systems
- Target Tracking Systems
- Multi Sensor Platforms
- Military Surveillance
- Diode Pumped Laser
- Eyesafe Operation
- High Repetition Rate (20 pps)
- Long Distance Measurement
- Integrated Boresight Camera
- Computer Controlled
- First/Last Reflection Selection
- Adjustable Target Masking
- Up to 5 Target Measurement
- Range: 200 m - 30,000 m
- Rate: 20 Hz
- Resolution / Accuracy: 2.5m / ±5 m (1σ)
- Target Selection: Selectable First / Last / Adjustable Gating
- Multiple Target: 5
- Diode Pumped Nd:YAG + OPO
- Wavelength: 1570 um
- Safety Class: Class 3B, ANSI-Z136.2000
- Entrance Aperture: 80 mm
- Detector: APD
- Weight: < 8 kg
- Dimensions: 223 (W) x 189 (H) x 304 (L) mm
- Endure Military Environmental Conditions (MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage: 28 Vdc nominal
- Control and Data Interface: RS-422
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.