GZM-01 is an eye-safe laser rangefinder, designed for integration into electro-optical surveillance/targeting systems for land, airborne and naval applications.
For easy boresighting, a collimated visible LED is provided. An optional CMOS boresight camera can be replaced with the LED.
GZM-01 has a built in test function and can be controlled via serial data interface RS-422 or RS-232.
- Surveillance Systems
- Targeting Systems
- Electro-Optical Weapon systems
- Multi Sensor Platforms
- Eyesafe Operation
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- High Ranging Performance
- Integrated LED for Boresight
- Computer Controlled
- First/Last Reflection Selection
- Adjustable Target Masking
- Up to 5 Target Measurement
- Range: 100 m - 20,000 m
- Rate: 30 ppm (1 Hz burst)
- Resolution / Accuracy: 2.5m / ±5 m (1σ)
- Target Selection: Selectable First / Last / Adjustable Gating
- Multiple Target: 5
- Flashlamp pumped Er:Glass
- Wavelength: 1540 nm
- Safety Class: Eyesafe / Class 1, ANSI-Z136.2000
- Entrance Aperture: 50 mm
- Detector: PIN (optional APD)
- Weight: < 1.2 kg
- Dimensions: 113(W) x 75(H) x 153(L) mm (excluding the connector)
- Endure Military Environmental Conditions (MIL-STD-810)
- Power Source: 18-32Vdc nominal
- Control and Data Interface: RS-422 or RS-232
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.