MRLR-M is an open frame eyesafe laser rangefinder OEM module, designed for integration into electro-optical surveillance/ targeting systems and weapon stations for land, airborne and naval applications.
MRLR-M uses an efficient, eye safe diode pumped Er:Glass laser transmitter. This efficient laser source enables MRLR-M to reach measurement rates up to 5 Hz, which is an advantage for high speed targets.
To simplify the integration, laser transmitter is located in a sealed compartment. For easy boresighting, a boresight camera is provided. An optional laser pointer (IR or visible) can be replaced with the LED.
MRLR-M have built in test function and can be controlled via serial data interface RS422 or RS232.
- Surveillance Systems
- Targeting Systems
- Electro-Optical Weapon systems
- Multi Sensor Systems
- Eyesafe Operation
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- High Ranging Performance
- Computer Controlled
- First/Last Reflection Selection
- Adjustable Target Masking
- Up to 5 Target Measurement
- Range: 100 m - 20,000 m
- Rate: 3 Hz-continuous (5 Hz burst)
- Resolution / Accuracy: 2.5m / ±5 m (1σ)
- Target Selection: Selectable First / Last / Adjustable Gating
- Diode pumped Er:Glass
- Wavelength: 1540 nm
- Safety Class: Eyesafe / Class 1, ANSI-Z136.2000
- Entrance Aperture: 50 mm
- Detector: PIN (optional APD)
- Weight: < 0.7 kg
- Dimensions: 95(W) x 65(H) x 110(L) mm
- Endure Military Environmental Conditions (MIL-STD-810)
- Power Source: 18-32Vdc nominal
- Control and Data Interface: RS-422 or RS-232
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.