ASELSAN Thermal Driver's Periscope is a compact, high performance vision system, designed for Main Battle Tanks and other armoured vehicles. ASELSAN Thermal Driver Periscope consists of 2 main units:
- Thermal Camera Unit (TCU)
- Control and Display Unit (CDU)
Thermal Camera Unit is an uncooled thermal camera which provides the driver 24-hour maneuvering capability under severe weather and harsh battlefield conditions such as fog, haze, dust, smoke, fire or camouflage. Wide field of view of TCU helps the driver for a safe and convenient driving.
Thanks to its mounting adaptor, TCU is capable of being rotated ±30⁰ horizontally, which gives the driver field of regard of 100⁰ horizontally. TCU can also be rotated ±5⁰ vertically.
Control and Display Unit , which has 10.4'' monitor and the ergonomic integrated control buttons, provides the driver a safe and convenient driving. Control and Display Unit includes all necessary camera controls.
- Situational Awareness
- Day and Night Usage
- Advanced Vision Capability
- Thermal Camera Unit
- Control and Display Unit
- 10.4" Display
- Fixed Focus (No Need to Adjust Focus)
- Polarity Change
- Gain and Level Adjustment
- Display Brightness Adjustment
- Operating Band : 8-12 μm
- Detector :
- Field of View (HxV) : 40°x30° ± %10
- Video Output : CCIR
- Display Size : 10.4" LCD
- Display Format : min. 800x600
- Operating Temperature : -40°C / +55°C
- Storage Temperature : -45°C / +55°C
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.