DEPETEK is a thermal imager with the latest technology of two-dimensional 640x512 staring array detector, for the 3 - 5 µm (mid-wave) waveband which is designed to be used inside submarine periscope systems.
- Submarine Periscope
- Long Range Surveillance
- High resolution mid-wave sensor
- Digital video interface
- Proven design
- MIL-STD-810G qualified
- Continuous zoom
- Motorized focus, FOV and zoom adjustment
- Automatic image optimization and image enhancement
- 5 Preset FOV
- Detector Type: 640 x 512 MWIR (3-5 μm)
- Cool-down Time: < 7 min.
- Field of View: WFOV: 20° x 16°
MFOV: 6° x 4.8°
NFOV: 2° x 1.6°
(Continuous from NFOV to WFOV)
- E-zoom: x2
- Interface: CCIR, LVDS (VIDEO), CANBUS
- Dimensions: 343 mm x 165 mm (H x D)
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.