ARD-4008 HF DF Receiver is a high-end, state-of-the-art receiver equipment for all types of COMINT-DF applications. ARD-4008 has a flexible digital receiver architecture for implementing accurate direction finding functionality in fixed and mobile platforms.
ARD-4008 has 1-30 MHz frequency coverage in 1 Hz steps.
ARD-4008 provides the reception capabilities to perform search and detection of emissions in a wide band and help to determine angle of arrival of the detected signals with its coherent multichannel.
ARD-4008 HF DF Receiver utilizes the latest digital architecture to achieve outstanding DF performance and high sensitivity.
- Compatible with a-SMARD family of products; Monitoring receivers, recorders, etc.,
- Demodulation capability for AM, FM, LSB, USB, ISB, CW, I/Q signals,
- Digital data stream IQ and FFT output at the selected IF BW,
- Online remote controlled operation via Ethernet interface
- SW support packages, for fixed and mobile applications.
- Extensive built-in self test
- Digital audio output,
|Frequency coverage ||10 kHz-30 MHz|
|Tuning Resolution ||1 Hz|
|Number of Channels||8|
|Channel Modes||Phase coherent|
|Selectable Demod. Filters ||30 Filters (within 0,05-32 KHz range) |
|AM/FM/SSB-ISB/CW ||-106/-104/-108/-125 dBm typicall|
|Frequency stability ||1 ppm |
|Power input ||18-32VDC (≤160W)|
|Size ||19 inch, 2U, 50 cm depth|
|Weight ||≤16 kg|
|Shock, Vibration ||MIL-STD-810G|
|Operating Temp. Range ||-10/+50°C|