Almost all COMINT operations necessitate monitoring of multiple communications nets simultaneously. ARM-4001 is a Digital Monitoring Receiver designed for military and professional applications where high end products are needed. 1U Half Rack form factor and compact size (compared to its specifications and features) make it easy to stack for multiple monitoring channel requirements.
ARM-4001 has 1-30 MHz frequency coverage in 1 Hz steps.
ARM-4001 is also a key member of a-SMARD, ASELSAN Surveillance, Monitoring and Radio Direction Finding Family of equipment/products.
Along with the ARM-4001, user interface SW running on PC platform is also provided featuring, band scan, channel scan, panoramic scan, listing operations; capable of driving multiple receivers.
ARM-4001 Monitoring Receiver is command compatible with other a-SMARD equipment allowing easy application SW developments. Ethernet based control interface provides remote operation.
ARM-4001 is suitable for fixed, land mobile, naval, airborne platforms.
- Compatible with a-SMARD family of products; DF Systems ,WB receivers, recorders, etc.,
- Online remote controlled operation via 1 Gb Ethernet interface,
- Band scan, channel scan, frequency/band lock-out, panorama scan features,
- Demodulation capability for AM, FM, LSB, USB, ISB, CW signals
- Digital data stream IQ output at the selected IF BW,
- Digital audio output,
- Two analog line out on the rear panel, headphone jack-out on the front panel,
- Adjustable BW 1 KHz-1 MHz Panoramic display digital data output,
- Extensive built-in self test
|Frequency coverage ||10 kHz-30 MHz|
|Tuning Resolution ||1 Hz|
|Programmable IF Filters ||30 Filters (within 50 Hz-32 KHz range)|
|AM/FM/SSB-ISB/CW ||-108/-106/-110/-127 dBm typical |
|Power input/cons. ||18-32VDC ≤ 60 W |
|Size ||1U, Half Rack, < 40 cm depth|
|Total weight ||≤ 5,5 kg|
|Shock, Vibration ||MIL-STD-810G|
|Operating Temp. Range||-10/+50°C|