ARW-3401 is a HW/SW configurable wideband signal reception platform that provides various COMINT functionalities/features. Modular architecture of ARW-3401 allows it to be configured as
- Single channel fast tuner,
- Multi channel coherent/independent fast tuner,
- Surveillance/Monitoring receiver with multichannel DDRs.
ARW-3401 with its various configurations is enough to provide full backbone of a COMINT/DF system. As a key equipment in a-SMARD (ASELSAN Surveillance, Monitoring and Radio Direction Finding Family), ARW-3401 is suitable for fixed, land mobile, naval, airborne platforms.
Fast tuning speed, compact size, exceptional environmental, RFI/EMI specifications of ARW-3401 best suit military/professional applications in challenging RF spectrum crowded by state-of-the-art communication emitters.
- Wide Frequency coverage,
- HF extension,
- 3-6 GHz extension,
- Conduction cooled equipment architecture,
- Compatible with a-SMARD family of products; DF Systems Mon. receivers, recorders, etc.,
- Online remote controlled operation via 1Gb Ethernet interface,
- Band scan, channel scan, frequency/band lock-out features,
- Up to 4 channel coherent configurations,
- Up to 2 independent channel configurations,
- Up to 8 channel Digital Drop Receivers (DDR) tunable within the IFBW,
|Frequency coverage |||
Opt. HF extension, Opt. 3-6 GHz extension.
|Tuning Resolution ||100 Hz (20-3000 MHz) |
|40 GHz/sec |
(40 MHz IF, 25 KHz freq.res)
|Instantaneous IFBW ||40/10/1 MHz|
|FFT Resolution ||100/50/25/12,5/6,25 kHz |
(available dep on IFBW)
|Frequency stability ||± 0,5 ppm or better |
(depends on configuration)
|Size ||19 inc, 4U, 36 cm depth|
|Total weight ||<19 kg (1 channel receiver without options) |
|Shock, Vibration ||MIL-STD-810G|
|Operating Temp. Range ||0/+50°C|