ASELSAN Man-Pack ESM/ELINT System (ARES-2LC/T) is small in size, light in weight and has easy deployment and operation features. It can be operated in complex combat environment where it is difficult for vehicle to reach. Four or five soldiers can carry the equipment units to the deployment site to execute the mission.
ARES-2LC/T can search, intercept, measure, analyze, DF and classify conventional and complex types of signals for ground, airborne, naval radars like missile seeker, guidance radar, ship born tracking radar, fire control radar.
- Modular Units Design
- Wide-Band Microwave Digital Receiver Architecture
- High Probability of Intercept (POI)
- Low Probability of False Alarm
- Capability of Frequency, PRF, PW, Antenna Scan Type/Period, Modulation Type Measurements
- Inter-Pulses and Intra-Pulse Analysis
- Direction Finding, (Amplitude and/or Phase Comparison Method)
- Ability to operate while CW emitters are around
- Mission Data File including Sub-modes (Frequency, PW, PRI parameters), Radars, and Platforms
- Identification of emitters via Mission Data File and Operator Data File
- Capability of Audible and Visual Alarms for Lock-on, CW emitters, Guided Missiles and for the emitters defined in Mission Data File, Operator Data File and Alarm List
- Capability for Soft Filtering over the desired Frequency and Azimuth Sectors
- High Reliability and Easy Maintenance