Within its operating frequency range (2-18 GHz) ARES-2N offers a wide range of solutions for naval platforms. System has the capability of detecting, intercepting, identifying, classifying, tracking, Direction Finding (DF), localizing, audio warning, platform correlating and recording the electromagnetic emissions.
The system provides wideband intercept of radar signals. Single DF in wide frequency band and high signal processing speed facilitate the processing of complex radar signals. A key feature of the system is its precision parameter measurement and advanced emitter characterisation capabilities. The system can trace marked emitters automatically and locate them.
The system has high probability of intercept capability with its wideband receiver architecture. The high processing sensitivity provides long range detection capability and low LPI radar detection capability. Bandwidth selectivity allows the system to be immune to the desentesitization that occurs in wide-open systems when CW signals or pulse doppler signals are present in the environment.
- Wide-Band Microwave Digital Receiver Arthitecture
- High Probability of Intercept (POI)
- Low Probability of False Alarm
- Capability of Frequency, PRF, PW, Antenna Scan Type/Period, Modulation Type Measurements
- Inter-Pulse Analysis
- Direction Finding, (Amplitude Comparison Method)
- CW/FMCW emitter detection
- Ability to operate while CW emitters are around
- Mission Data File Support
- Detection of emitters with LPI characteristics
- Emitter Identification
- Audible and Visual Alarms for Lock-on, CW emitters, Guided Missiles etc.
- Capability for Soft Filtering over Frequency and Azimuth Sectors
- Blanking interface with the emitters on-board
- High Reliability and Easy Maintenance
- MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD-461E Compatible
- Single Operator Usage
- Ship Navigation Data Support
- Interface with Combat Management System
- Off-line and On-line System Built-In Test (BIT)
- Digital Recording of Intercept Files
- Transfer of Intercept File Records via portable media
- S-57/S-63 Digital Map Usage
- Emitter Locations on Digital Map
- APP-6B Symbology Usage
- Screen snapshot and video records
- Platform Identification