Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device is an encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device for mobile users to be connected to the USB Port of the mobile user's notebook computer. It supports IEEE802.11ac protocol, communicates with Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Points and uses a trust relationship that prevents unauthorized access to the Wi-Fi network. It uses a national secret encryption algorithm for secure communication. It has an encrypted data communication speed of 20 MBitps. Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Devices are used in connection with Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Points and a dedicated Wireless Network Management Software.
Properties of Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Devices:
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device uses IEEE802.11ac protocol for Wi-Fi communication.
- It is a MIMO device that supports 2 Spatial Streams.
- It is connected to the USB Port of a mobile user's notebook computer.
- It supports encrypted communication with Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Points and establishment of a trust relationship between wireless devices that prevents unauthorized access to the WiFi network.
- The encryption algorithm is designed and developed in Turkey and certified as National Secret.
- Encrypted communication can only start after a successful 3 Factor Authentication.
- All encryption protocols used, including the 3 Factor Authentication, are certified as National Secret.
- National Secret certification is issued by the certification authority of the office of General Chief of Staff of the Turkish Army.
- If one or more Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Devices connected to an Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point fail, the rest of the network stays operational.
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device is operational from -20 ⁰C to +55 ⁰C.
- Power to Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device is supplied from the USB connection.
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device has a both way encrypted data communication speed of 20 MBitps.
- USB v2.0 and newer versions are supported.
- When needed, an Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device connected to an Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point in a given network, can change over to a new Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point in the same network automatically, without intervention of an operator. The loss of communication has a maximum duration of 20 seconds.
- In a given network, an Encrypted Wi-Fi Terminal Device determines and connects to the Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point with the most suitable signal level automatically. When moving in the coverage area of the same network, it recalculates and changes over automatically to the Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point with the most suitable signal level for its new position.
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Access Point has dimensions of 5 cm x 15 cm x 2 cm (W x L x H) and has a mass of 300 g.