State of the art Countermeasure Decoy for Modern Torpedo Attacks
- Designed for surface ships and submarines
- Automatic programming
- High fidelity on target emulation
- Long operational period
Critical seconds for evasion.
ASELSAN ZOKATM , intelligently operated decoys, creates deception and confusion on torpedoes as well as noise barrier to provide critical time for defender to perform tactical evasive manoeuvring.
By the state of the art signal processing and jamming techniques along with the situational awareness algorithm, ASELSAN ZOKATM can automatically re-program its manoeuvre after launched.
ASELSAN ZOKATM Capabilities
- Tactical awareness
- Monitoring torpedo behaviour
- Selection of most available preset tactics
- Programming before launch
- Emitting target signature
- Imitating target motion
- Transmitting active sonar signals after receipt and processing
- Sufficient power to block torpedo reception
- Narrow and/or wideband jamming
- Programmable jamming schedule
- Noise barrier positioning according to the jammer motion target designator