By means of Vehicle and Personnel Tracking application, the nearest team can be directed to the scene of the incident in emergency cases. It is also possible to send this information in crypto form for ASELSAN's solutions since the location information is a confidential information.
General characteristics of the Vehicle and Personnel Tracking Application are as follows:
- In Vehicle and Personnel Tracking Application, location information of the external / internal GPS receivers in the coverage area of ASELSAN wide area system (or SK2 direct mode solution) is displayed and tracked on the digital map of system centre.
- Collection of vehicle and personnel location information is done via network inquiry method. In the time period determined by the operator using the Vehicle and Personnel Tracking Application, the query message is sent to the radios to collect position information automatically and as a countermeasure position information is sent by the radio as a reply.
- The software collects GPS data from all radio and / or radio groups in the GPS query list during GPS data transmission periods that will be entered.
- Staff name belonging to radio or vehicle identification plate or ID of the radio unit is displayed next to the corresponding symbol on the map.
- Information about the radio is depicted on information window that will be opened when operator demands. This window contains the following informations:
- Personnel name or vehicle identification plate or radio unit identification,
- Type of vehicle, brand, model,
- The call name of the staff / vehicle,
- Task type.
- The operator can define a task area on the radio.
- Occupancy status of the radios is shown by different colours.