The side units and accessories used with the transceiver unit vary according to the needs.
Side Unit and Accessory type and / or stock number are subject to change without notice.
Side units used for handheld radios can be classified as;
- desktop charger and vehicle charger,
|136-146 MHz||146-155 MHz||149-159 MHz||154-164 MHz||169-173 MHz||163-174 MHz|
|380-430 MHz||405-440 MHz||435-470 MHz||406-470 MHz||380-400 MHz|||
Antennas selected based on the radio type, can work on different frequency bands and gain. The right choice is crucial for the best performance of the radio.
|Ni-MH High Capacity||1900mAh|
|Ni-MH High Capacity with Clips||1900mAh|
|Li-Ion with Clips||900mAh|
|Li-Ion High Capacity||1800mAh|
|Li-Ion High Capacity with Clips||1800mAh|
|Li-Ion High Capacity with Clips||2300mAh|
The batteries of different capacities to be used with the radio are selected according to the user's needs.
Users can use the radio with various audio accessories for easy use in different scenarios. The audio accessories of the handheld radios give the possibility of private use to the person.
A multitude of audio accessories can be used with the ASELSAN 4700 and 4900 handheld radios. Users can choose the appropriate accessory for the desired scenario. Accessories that make users' radio easier to use vary in their intended use, resistance to environmental conditions and price preferences.
The following preferences are taken into account when selecting the appropriate accessory:
- Positioning the speaker in the ear or on the ear
- Accessory color
- Wired or wireless connection
- Push-to-talk, microphone and headphone distribution in single, double or triple cable types
- Can be worn with vest, gas mask or helmet
- Resistance to different environmental conditions such as water, dust, temperature
- Push-to-talk key in ring or palm type, or on the cable
The audio accessories on ASELSAN's inventory are listed below: