These activities focus on the development and production of
- "Unmanned Vehicles" and
- "Servo Systems"
Unmanned Systems activities focus on the development and production of systems with remote control and autonomous decision making capabilities, which will be widely used on the next generation battlefield arena.
- ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance),
- RSTA (Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Target Acquisition),
- Asymmetric warfare,
- Critical infrastructure security,
- Mine Detection,
- Perimeter Patrol,
- Search and rescue,
- Port and sea trade security,
- Logistics support.
ASELSAN employs novel design approaches to develop, manufacture and deploy military specifications compliant, high performance servo system solutions for weapon systems, radars and electro-optics systems used on ground, naval and air platforms in the service of armed forces worldwide.
This capability encompasses development, manufacturing and logistics support activities of servo system solutions for
- Air Defense Guns and Missile Systems,
- Main Battle Tanks,
- Multi-Barrel Rocket Launchers,
- Remote Controlled Machine Gun and Cannon Platforms,
- Radar Systems,
- Artillery Ammunition Transfer and Resupply Systems and
- Mobile Robot Platforms.