LTD-POD is an advanced, dual wavelength (Tactical and Eye-Safe Training Modes) , compact and lightweight target designator, designed for ASELPOD and similar airborne targeting pods. Together with the external receiving optics, it also measures range of the targets at both wavelengths.
LTD-POD uses a high efficiency diode pumped Nd:YAG laser source. Eye-safe wavelength conversion is performed by an Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO).
LTD-POD can operate at all Band I and Band II PRF codes of NATO STANAG 3733, hence is compatible with all NATO laser guided munitions with semi-active laser seekers, such as Paveway, Hellfire and Copperhead.
LTD-POD has a built in test function and can be controlled via RS422 serial data interface.
- Designed for ASELPOD
- Dual Wavelength Range Finder (uses ASELPOD Receiver Optics)
- Solid State (TEC) Cooled
- Laserdiode Pumped Nd:YAG + Switchable OPO
- Wavelength: 1064 nm (Tactical Mode)
1570 nm - nominal (Eyesafe Training Mode)
- Power Source: 90 Vdc ve 28 Vdc
- Weight: < 4.5 kg
- Dimensions: 100 x 185 x 265 mm
- Endure Military Environmental Conditions (MIL-STD-810)
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.