DNTSS-LRF, is an laser range finder integrated thermal sight which is developed by ASELSAN for Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicles. DNTSS-LRF provides the gunner the capability to engage threats both day and night and in adverse combat conditions like dust, smoke, fire and camouflage, with superior range performance. Passive thermal imaging provides fully convert surveillance.The system can be integrated into all vehicle types with small modifications according to the customer needs. DNTSS-LRF has the ability to manipulate the sight reticle's position on the screen with the range information provided by the integrated laser range finder so to gives the gunner to perfectly aim at the target so rapidly and perfectly.
DNTSS-LRF Periscope consists of the following units:
- Thermal Sight
- Visible Sight
- Laser Range Finder
- Ballistic Computer
- Head Mirror
DNTSS_LRF has been successfully integrated into the Turkish Army's IFV's. Because of its small volume, it can also be used in different main battle tanks and armoured infantry fighting vehicles.
- Two Field of Views
- Operational in long-wave infrared band (visible through adverse battlefield conditions like dust, smoke, fire and camouflage)
LASER RANGE FINDER INTEGRATED VISIBLE SIGHT
- Two Field of Views
- Integrated TV-Camera
- Eye safe ER: Glass laser in 1.54 µm band
- Pulse rate: 1 pulse per second
- 1 mrad divergence
- First/Last return selection and multiple return warning
- 200m - 10.000m range
GUNNER'S AND COMMANDER'S DISPLAY AND CONTROL UNITS
- Thermal and Day TV view of the battlefield
- Selection of Thermal and Day TV images and controls of the Commander, independent of the Gunner
- Display of all fire control information and data input through the displayed menus
- Head mirror, gun/turret slewing and command
- Head mirror provides DAY, CCD TV and thermal image
- Mechanically linked to the gun for precise aiming.
- Thermal Image Processing
- Ballistic computation (super-elevation and drift angle depending on the ammunition type, target range and meteorological conditions; dynamic lead angle to the moving targets, parallax and cant angle compensations)
- Instant positioning of reticle according to the ballistic computations
- Built In Test
Note: All tolerances are within ±10%. Specifications may change without prior notice.