Forward Observer Systems provide target acquisition at day-night and adverse combat conditions like dust, smoke, fire and camouflage, with superior performance to “Company Fire Support Team Headquarters” and “forward observers”.
Forward observers equipped with target positioning systems and radio, execute their tasks in different operational modes, as commanded.
- Provides target acquisition and target identification at day-night and adverse combat conditions like dust, smoke, fire and camouflage, with superior performance.
- Determines the target coordinates with electrooptical sensors.
- Provides land navigation, precise positioning and pointing.
- Designates the targets to provide guidance for all laser guided munitions.
- Provides capability to perform fire support execution, planning and coordination tasks.
- Fire Support Planning
- Forward Observer Coordination
- Observer Fire Mission
- Integration to C4I Systems
- Digital Communications
- Digital Map Functions