Multiple Rocket Launcher Fire Control System, allows deployment, emplacement and firing control operations to be performed via computer; and digital integration with the other fire support units for rocket systems.
Planning for mission, control activities of sub-units and firing for rockets are performed via Fire Control System.
- Performing fire planning and firing mission in digital environment,
- Location determination via Inertial Navigation System,
- Fast deployment, emplacement and to become ready to fire,
- Fast ballistic calculation,
- Automatic and high precision barrel directioning,
- Digital Communication with Fire support and C2 systems,
- Displaying information for combat units on digital map,
- Mission oriented, menu controlled graphical user interface.
Main System Units
- System Management and Control Computer
- Firing Unit
- Manual Control Unit
- Inertial Navigation Unit
- Leveling Control System
- Power System
- Digital Radio
- Motors and Drivers
- Ground/Low Altitude/High Altitude Meteorological System