P25 (Phase-1) Conventional Wide Area System solution;
- Demanding use in a wide area
- Requiring data communication in addition to voice communication,
- In need of a system management center due to requirements such as audio / data traffic and tracking radio locations
- If the number of user groups is not too large
- There is no obligation to use TDMA (Time-Division Multiple Access) because there is no problem with frequency assignment.
- Generally, presented as encrypted or non- encrypted for users who need communication in rural / mountain areas.
ASELSAN, P25 offers a turnkey system solution for Conventional Wide Area architecture. For this architecture, both infrastructure (base stations and switching unit), end user products (both radios and applications) and integration / installation solutions are provided.
The APCO25 Conventional Wide Area System solution supports the following applications:
- Vehicle and Personnel Tracking Application *
- Messaging (E-Mail) Application *
- Database Query Application *
- Operator Console (Dispatcher)
- Diagnostic Application Software
- Call Taking Software
(These applications are not supported in direct mode operation)
*: Can be used at both the system management center and the field.
If the communication needs of users change and they need a more advanced solution;
- Addition of new repeater radios and the device named "site trunk control unit" to the base stations established for the P25 Conventional Wide Area System
- Modification of the switching unit in the system management center for trunk architecture
- Modification of radios to trunk architecture
As a result of these, it is possible to switch to the P25 Trunk Wide Area System configuration.